Oct.-Dec. 2011 (The 2nd preliminary)
Tables of GDP and its components (1994:I-2011:Ⅳ) (Expenditure approach)
Ⅰ. GDP (expenditure approach) and its components
- The nominal original series after Jan.-Mar. 2010 and the real original series after Jan-Mar. 2009 may be revised due to the incorporation of newly available and revised source data.
- The seasonally adjusted series are retroactively revised back to Jan.-Mar. 1994 because the concurrent seasonal adjustment is applied to the newest original series .
- Private and public investment figures for Jan.-Mar. 2004 fluctuated due to large-scale acquisition of fixed assets by the central government from private sector.
Ⅱ.Domestic final consumption expenditure of households classified by type,Gross fixed capital formation classified by type,and Exports and Imports of goods and services
Domestic final consumption expenditure of households classified by type are estimated by classifying each item of the 88-purpose classification of Domestic final consumption expenditure of households into one of the four categories: Durable goods, Semi-durable goods, Non-durable goods, and Services.
Gross fixed capital formation classified by type are estimated by classifying the Gross fixed capital formation estimated in "I. GDP (expenditure approach) and its components ", by using the supply-side information. In addition, it is the point to be considered by users that Gross fixed capital formation classified by type released as QE are classified according to the proportion of Gross fixed capital formation of gross approach. Due to the limited availability of source data, the estimates of consumption tax imposed on each classification are impossible.
- (*)88-purpose classification and four categories of Domestic final consumption expenditure of households (PDF:39KB)
|Compensation of Employees||Figures (CSV:15KB)|
- To view the pdf files, the Adobe Reader from Adobe Systems is required.