- Purpose : Analysis of the impact on the indices by the survey method change
- Survey period : July 2012 to March 2013
- Survey Area : same as main survey
- Survey Coverage : 2,040 households (households of more than two-persons were 1,428, one-person households were 612) , sampled using same method as main survey.
- Survey method : mail survey method
Specifically, the first month, investigators visit households to ask for cooperation in this survey; if the households agree to cooporate, the investigators hand out a questionnare and then come back to retrieve it later. After second month, another questionnare is mailed to the households. Households then fill it out and send mail it back.
Data of examination survey
table 1 Consumer Confidence Index and Consumer Perception Indices(Households of two or more persons, original series)
table 2 Consumer Confidence Index and Consumer Perception Indices(Households of two or more persons,seasonally adjusted series)
table 3 Price expectations a year ahead(Households of two or more persons)
table 4 Price expectations a year ahead(one-person households)
table 5 Price expectations a year ahead(all households)
- For further details
- please contact the Department of Business Statistics, Economic and Social Research Institute, Cabinet Office.