- The survey method was changed to "mail survey method" from April 2013. See more information here. (May 15, 2013)
Consumer Confidence Survey November 2013 (released on December 10th, 2013) New
This survey was carried out on November 15th, 2013, and covered 8,400 households (households more than two-persons are 5,712,one-person households are 2,688).
- The Development of the Consumer Confidence Index (excluding one-person households, original series) (Excel:45KB)
- The Development of the Consumer Confidence Index (excluding one-person households, seasonally adjusted series) (Excel:45KB)
- Price Expectations (Excel:77KB)
- The survey method was changed to "mail survey method" from April 2013.
- At the same time, the released time-series tables were reviwed from April 2013. (The time-series data of Tokyo was scrapped.)
- The change of survey method from April 2013 has some impacts on the results of the survey.
- The results of April 2013 survey were compared to those of the examination survey * on March 2013.
* The examination survey was carried out from July 2012 to March 2013 via the mail survey method for the purpose of analysis of the impact on the results by the change of survey method.
- The summary and data of the examination survey (added on 17 May, 2013)