- The explanation page was renewed. (Mar. 3, 2014) New
Consumer Confidence Survey January 2014 (released on February 10th, 2014)
- This survey was carried out on January 15th, 2014.
- 5,676 households (67.6% of the overall sample) provided valid responses to questions this month.
The sumple size of this survey is 8,400 households (households more than two-persons are 5,712,one-person households are 2,688).
Time series data
- The Development of the Consumer Confidence Index (excluding one-person households, original series) (Excel:45KB)
- The Development of the Consumer Confidence Index (excluding one-person households, seasonally adjusted series) (Excel:45KB)
- The survey method was changed to "mail survey method" from April 2013.
- At the same time, the released time-series tables were reviwed from April 2013. (The time-series data of Tokyo was scrapped.)
- The change of survey method from April 2013 has some impacts on the results of the survey.
- The results of April 2013 survey were compared to those of the examination survey * on March 2013.
* The examination survey was carried out from July 2012 to March 2013 via the mail survey method for the purpose of analysis of the impact on the results by the change of survey method. Please see the details of the examination survey on the following page.
- Questions about this survey can be made to HERE