Oct.-Dec. 2019 (The 2nd preliminary)
Tables (from January-March 1994 to October-December 2019)
Ⅰ. GDP (Expenditure Approach) and Its Components
- Due to the revisions to source statistics etc., estimates of nominal original series from January-March 2018 and estimates of real original series from January-March 2017 may be revised from previous release.
- As seasonal adjustment is conducted with the latest estimates of original series every release, all estimates of both nominal and real seasonally adjusted series from January-March 1994 are revised from previous release. To download the latest estimates for any period, always the latest release should be consulted.
Ⅱ.Domestic final consumption expenditure of households classified by type,Gross Fixed Capital Formation Classified by Type and Exports and Imports of goods and services
Domestic Final Consumption Expenditure of Households Classified by Type disaggregates Domestic Final Consumption Expenditure of Households into four categories (Durable Goods, Semi-Durable Goods, Non-Durable Goods and Services) by classifying each item of the classification of goods and services by 88 purposes in the estimation process of Domestic Final Consumption Expenditure of Households into the four categories of Domestic Final Consumption Expenditure of Households Classified by Type.
Gross Fixed Capital Formation Classified by Type disaggregates Gross Fixed Capital Formation in Ⅰ. GDP (Expenditure Approach) and Its Components into five categories with supply-side source statistics etc. It should be noted that the estimates of Gross Fixed Capital Formation Classified by Type in Quarterly Estimates of GDP (Second Preliminary Estimates) disaggregate the total (estimates after adjusting the deduction of consumption tax) based on the quarterly share of each type (estimates before adjusting the deduction)), since it is difficult to estimate the amount of the deduction because of data limitation.
- (*) Correspondence between classification of goods and services by 88 purposes and four categories of Domestic Final Consumption of Expenditure of Households (PDF:37KB)
|Deflators||Original Series (csv:18KB)||Original Series (Year-over-Year) (csv:15KB)|
|Fiscal Year (csv:6KB)||Fiscal Year (csv:5KB)|
|Calendar Year (csv:6KB)||Calendar Year (csv:5KB)|
|Compensation of Employees||Level and Percent Change (csv:14KB)|
- Methodology for Calculating Contributions to Percent Change in Real GDP (PDF:41KB)
- (cf) Change in Private Inventories by Type (csv:10KB)
- (cf) Parallel Estimate Items (Demand-Side Estimates and Supply-Side Estimates) and Common Estimate Items (csv:7KB)
- To view the pdf files, the Adobe Reader from Adobe Systems is required.